Another random thought regarding "666"


I purposely believe God is trying to get us farther away from cities, as I have been feeling we need to prepare just to survive.  20 years ago I worked on a project at a company in Silicon Valley that was approached by the World Bank, even before "Euros" were introduced as currency overseas.  My project team was asked to come up with a credit card number that could be issued to every person on the planet.  At the time Bar coding was just being introduced.  The  NSA (National Security Agency) as well as the world bank, was interested in having a plastic credit card encoded with a person's bank info, drivers license info and passport, all on one card, embedded on a magnetic strip on the back of it.  Just look at how credit cards and many State license's are today.

Our team developed the card and tested it on 50 subject businessmen here in the United States, who traveled the world.   With their permission, these test subjects helped us to work out problems for this project to become a reality some day.  It was designed for mass use for our own government, as well as other countries, not just the world bank.

The subjects then could fly out of Chicago, New York, San Francisco going through a special booth and sliding this plastic card through a magnetic card reader and off to whatever destination they were headed, doing the same thing at their arrival at an international airport.

Every night had a very disturbing thought process going off in my head in regards to this type of development and how it would not only impact future travel, but could it someday be a way of technology that everyone would buy into if the government  enforced it?  Why in the back of my mind did something in the book of Revelations in the bible keep eating at me each night, until I would get up and start reading it?  Why did I not want to connect the dots to this project and the Beast shall reveal himself, the mark of the devil, 666, what is the relation, etc?

I quit my job a few months afterwards forever after the testing period was done on this project and then much later, I left the computer field completely.  Why? Because it still haunted and scared me to link it to something written over 2000 years ago in the bible.  And I didn't want to know these things, somehow my view of the world was different.  I could see now how these change of events could now happen and society would just go along and accept this as new technology, as it might finally be a way to stop fake passports, terrorists, immigrants, crooks and make us much safer.

The real reason why I quit?  

Get this, in order to issue such a card for every person on this planet to use. Example:  American Express starts their card with a "3", Visa cards start with "4" and Master card starts with "5".  The World Bank would have this card to start with "6"  and our computer system came up with this interesting number sequence, it would take 6 digits - 6 digits - 6 digits, to cover Every Person in the Entire World to use.

I don't even know why I was compelled to tell you Any of this, but there it is, for what ever reason, it still bothers me to this day.  The future is here and the question of this idea is being looked at as a security measure now, in this day of age.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight Club vs Bike Club!

Doing Laundry on a Boat

More Adventures, A Father's Day to Remember!