How I was attacked by a Mannequin!


 MEMORY POST FROM "2016":  "How I was Attacked by a Mannequin!"  (TRUE STORY).

  Not one person even Helped me!  I was minding my own business while perusing a thrift store yesterday when all of a sudden this Mannequin's Arm jumped towards my key-ring I was holding in my hand & then it's whole body followed.  

No matter where my key-ring moved to, the arm would follow in that direction! The whole Mannequin had powerful magnets at every joint.  I looked at Teresa and saw her laughing so hard while moving away in another direction!  Meanwhile the weight of the mannequin, which was Heavy Metal under all that fake flesh was now stuck to my belt buckle, the Mannequin suddenly detached itself into 6 pieces that began to weigh me down onto the floor.  

As sunk lower, I yelled: "Will somebody PLEASE Help Me!" (But no one did).  As I finally reached the floor, I tried to fling my big key-ring one direction, but an Arm followed it and body parts heaped on me, crushing me.  I finally managed to push myself away with a Leg still attached to my belt buckle and pulled a dress along with a scarf from my face.  

I got up and tried to assemble the damn thing and get it back on it's base, like nothing ever happened.  I could see Teresa still laughing with tears in her eyes was no help!  I then  moved it's buttocks towards a wall, while trying to put it back together with no Head and went to find my brother Ken to berate him for no help.  

When I found him I said: "What kind of person  walks away from someone in need!?" He said: "What!?" After explaining just what happened & him reacting the same as Teresa. (I wanted to  kill them both) I then went and reported it to the lady behind the counter, who said: "You did What!? I bet the video is going to be fun to watch!"  

(She probably posted it to You-Tube or sold it to America's Funniest Videos for all I know).  My only regret not posting a "Go Fund Me" for the Therapy in being Traumatized by this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight Club vs Bike Club!

Doing Laundry on a Boat

More Adventures, A Father's Day to Remember!